Ode to Back Fat

To the annoying rolls that make waves on my back

I’d like you to make an exit just as you rudely settled in
You are not welcomed!
And as you exit please take your family with you

Your sister rolls that settled on my stomach, my arms, and inner thighs
Yes, my inner thighs that cause so much friction to start a fire

You make it impossible for me to fit nicely in my jeans
To enjoy the beautiful curves that my body has

You have me in hiding in this obnoxious fat suit!
I beg of you to disappear so that the real me has an opportunity to shine!

You have come & gone throughout the years
Until recently have made my body your home
The excuse, a ridiculous underactive thyroid!
Fat please remove yourself so that I can finally be me!
Beautiful & daring ~ full of confidence!
Goodbye fat! J

Comments

Popular Posts